Re: OT:Pilling Cats

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

> >3.      When pills are needed, it's easy to slip one into a little meat
>  For YEARS I've used a piller to give pillstomy cats. No hiding pills
>that they'll find and spit out someplace. It's made of pvc plastic,
>holds the pill in it's end and has a plunger, you hold the cat, open
>it's jaws from the side jaw bone, slip the piller in and pop the pill
>down the cats  throat. Takes all of 1sec. Been doing it for 25 years

Personally, I have never had to go further than stage one - quickly open the
jaws, and down goes the pill. Cat, and owner, left with surprised looks on
their faces. Sleight of hand perhaps? My posting was, of course, a joke, and
intended for Dennis Kramb, who adopted some feral kittens, and has been
attempting to tame them.
Just putting the record straight here - Jan
BTW - anyone interested in 'How many dogs does it take to change a light
globe?'? Privately of course.

ONElist users:  YOU can win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
Check out the FRIENDS & FAMILY program to find out how.  See homepage.