Re: HYB: JI X SIB hybrids

From: John Montgomery <monashee@junction.net>

Jan Clark wrote:

> 2. a person who mistrusts people, ideas, etc. in general.
> 3.a person who believes that real knowledge of things is impossible.
> I think we have at least two different types of sceptics involved in this
> discussion.
> My opinion anyway - Jan Clark

In view of the fact that this list is for the discussion of iris, opinions on
them are welcome. I do not think your opinions on the people making up the list
are appropriate.
If you had been as dilligent in reading my message as in consulting your
dictionary you might have spotted the key phrase, "the question is testable".
Until it has been put to the test, we simply do not know the answer and no
matter how many jump on a cheering bandwagon or throw brickbats will not make
one whit of difference unless the question is to be decided by a poll.

Incidentally, I do hope that Christie's hypothesis is substantiated.  (And that
statement will have absolutely no part in deciding the issue.)

John Montgomery
Vernon  BC

ONElist announces "FRIENDS & FAMILY!"
See homepage for details, including our weekly drawing!