Re: OT-Bio penny

From: william hale <pennys_picks@yahoo.com>

hi,
  my name is penny i live in zone 6. irises are my passion. i feel you
can never have to many. there are so many varieties. i am always
looking for reblooming varieties. but most people think i am insaine
when i say that. they don't realize there is such a thing. i hope to
learn a lot here. and share with all of you.
thank you,
penny

--- iris-talk-owner@onelist.com wrote:
> Welcome to the iris-talk list. I hope you will enjoy
> it. Please
> read the information below, it will help you get to
> know the
> list and its policies.
>
> **YOU MIGHT WANT TO PRINT THIS MESSAGE**,
>
> there is information you *will* need to know.
>

> To unsubscribe from this list, go to the ONElist web
> site at
> http;//www.onelist.com, and select the User Center
> link from
> the menu bar on the left. This menu will also let
> you change
> your subscription between digest and normal mode,
> set your
> account to No Mail, or change your email address or
> password.
>
> DESCRIPTION

> devoted to
> discussion on garden irises. Both experienced
> irisarians and
> beginners are welcome. If you grow, breed, or study
> irises, or
> just want to join the conversation, you are invited
> to subscribe.
>

> 1. INTRODUCTION
>
> iris-talk@onelist.com was created on June 25th, 1998
> by
> John Jones(jijones@ix.netcom.com) as a temporary
> adjunct to
> the IRIS-L@RT66.com owned by Tom Tadfor Little
> It has since replaced that list
>
> New subscribers are encouraged to post a message
> introducing
> themselves.  If you do so, please begin the subject
> line of your
> message with "OT-BIO: ", followed by your name, so
> that other
> list members will know it is your introductory
> message.
>

> 2. POLICIES
>
> iris-talk@onelist.com is an unmoderated list. This
> means the
> list owner does not personally review each message
> to decide
> if it's appropriate. This responsibility rests with
> the subscribers.
>
> Please note the following policies.
>
> These are not laws or restrictions, just suggested
> practices that
> (if most of us follow them) will make the list more
> useful,
> manageable, and pleasant for all. Please show your
> "good
> citizenship" by reading these guidelines, keeping
> them for
> reference, and using them when you post to the list.
>
> a. General Posting Guidelines (aka The Ten
> Commandments)
>
> 1) Junk Mail. Do not post messages that are
> circulating through
> the internet at large. This includes virus warnings,
> humor, chain
> letters, charity appeals, etc. This is not the place
> for them.
>
> 2) Matters for the List Owner. If someone posts
> something you
> think is inappropriate, or if you want to make a
> [...]
=== message truncated ===

ONElist:  your connection to like-minds and kindred spirits.