Re:CULT:Borer

Years ago when I first found out about iris borer the hard way[with much crying and cursing of awful bugs], I cut off all the rhizome till I was back to clean white.  Replant without drying [didn't know better] and prayed for regrowth.  Prayers were answered.  Some of these piece were so small I didn't think they would do anything, was pleasantly surprised.  One thing great about this cold northern sand is iris borers don't like it, YEAH!  Have only found three in four years and these where with iris brought in from other areas.

Carol Fisher  Zone 4  Mio,MI  Zone 4