Re: Re: OT-Bio penny

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 7/22/1999 5:00:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pennys_picks@yahoo.com writes:

<<   my name is penny i live in zone 6. irises are my passion. i feel you
 can never have to many >>

Hi Penny.... and welcome to the list.  You're going to learn lots about
irises - including types, how to care for them, what problems people
experience and how they solve them, and where people are getting irises.
Feel free to ask any old question you'd like.... if you're too bashful to ask
it to the entire list, feel free to pick out a likely suspect and ask

You're also going to learn about lots of other things on this list.... and
some will be of more interest to you than others..... keep your 'delete'
finger in good shape and learn how to use it.

I'd be interested to hear where you're from, since I'm in Z6 (sometimes) too.

Kathy Guest
in E. Aurora, NY

ONElist:  your connection to like-minds and kindred spirits.