AIS Awards Ballot results

From: Mike Lowe <mlowe@worldiris.com>

The following message was sent to all AIS Officers and Committee Chairmen
by Farron Campbell, AIS Awards Chairman on Thu, 22 Jul 1999 02:26:51 EDT

	>	Please do not further publish the results of the balloting. In
	>my haste to get the information to Clarence [Mahan, AIS President]
	>Terry [Aitken, AIS Bulletin Editor] I managed to forget that
	>[a regional Ballot Tabulator] had not sent [gender pronoun] results.
	>	This is most embarrassing. Once I receive the results of ...
	>ballots I will add them in to the totals and get the CORRECT
	>information out.
	>Farron [Campbell]

When I receive the updated Awards listing I will repost that listing to
iris-talk, lairis, and sibrob and also re-load the eventual Dykes Medal
winner to the HIPS webpage.

Mike Lowe

ONElist:  your connection to people who share your interests.