Re: Re: OT: Irises & their Names Sake

From: "heather & bernard pryor" <irishaven@pip.com.au>

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Lowe <mlowe@worldiris.com>
To: iris-talk@onelist.com <iris-talk@onelist.com>
Date: Friday, 23 July 1999 4:06
Subject: [iris-talk] Re: OT: Irises & their Names Sake (was: Re:
[iris-photos] Fw: Marie Caillet)

Dennis said:

>>Ya know something...I think it would be really spiffy to have a regular
feature of the AIS Bulletin where you show a photo of an iris & the person
it's named after, and then give a brief bio of both.  The bio for the flower
would be pretty simple, of course, but the bio for the person would
be loads of fun.<<

Hi Dennis,

Last year we prepared a series of "collections" for sale and one of them was
entitled "Girls Night Out" and included the following La. iris:

LUCY PAYENS,  HEATHER PRYOR,  PAMELA CAMERON and ANN HORDERN.

It was our most popular collection as many customers just felt great about
having four nice ladies "chatting" in their garden.  As all four knew each
other, it kinda made it even nicer!

Cheers for now,
Heather Pryor
irishaven@pip.com.au

ONElist announces "FRIENDS & FAMILY!"
http://www.onelist.com
See homepage for details, including our weekly drawing!