I. Christographe Black Form

From: Barbara Jackson <jacksonb@mb.sympatico.ca>

Iris-talkers,
Finally, the last iris of the season is in bloom.  I. Christographe 'black
form' is really worth the wait.  Only one flower this year but it's the
first in three years so I'm not complaining.  That's it for this year but
what a way to end the iris season!

BJ in MB, Canadian Prairies, Zone 3

Congratulations to RON MARTINO
This week's FRIENDS & FAMILY WINNER!