Re: CULT: Borers

From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>

I feel very sorry for all of you battling borers.  I thought I would
mention something I have seen come across before and that is using
nematodes as a control.  One of the shows on HGTV this (watched it while
taking a break from digging) talked about a nematode designed to deal
with iris borers.  I think the information would be available using
their web page.  If anyone is interested but can't find it contact me
privately and maybe I can figure out which show it was so that you could
dig a little deeper into this.
--
mailto:ddbro@llano.net
Dana Brown

ONElist:  your connection to people who share your interests.