RE: HYB: JI X SIB hybrids

From: "Greg McCullough" <icity@email.msn.com>

And Seuver is slang for an area in Great Britain, although I can't remember
where. I got the plant from Andy Wheeler, maybe he knows. It's a very good
grower for me and a prolific bloomer. I have a picture at my web page at
http://www.iriscitygardens.com/frame2.html.

Greg McCullough
Iris City Gardens
Nashville Tennessee

Enter ONElistís WEEKLY DRAWING for $100!
http://www.onelist.com
By joining the FRIENDS & FAMILY PROGRAM.  See homepage for details.