CAT; Superstition Order

From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>

Received my order from Superstition Iris Garden. My first from them.

Rhizomes were huge.  I received all I ordered and extra were on my

want list plus a 1999 intro. Rick and Roger are great. My number One

supplier now!!!!!

Mike Greenfield
SW Ohio zone 5b

Start a new ONElist list & you can WIN great prizes!
See homepage for details on ONElist's new "FRIENDS & FAMILY" program.