RE: CAT; Superstition Order

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

Welcome to the club, Michael.  Rick and Roger surprised us again this year.
We ordered nine rhizomes including the introductions and instructed them to
limit the extras -- so we got twenty-three rhizomes to plant!  So Sandy has
been desperately digging to make room -- there are five more orders to
come....

Maureen Mark
mailto:mmark@ottawa.com
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4) -- where we're just back from a gruelling family
vacation

http://www.onelist.com