RE:OT:iris & their name sakes

From: "judy eckhoff" <judye@ourtownusa.net>

Hi everyone, a local hybridzer has named several iris in honor of his wife
Amelia. They are AMELIA MUELLER, AMELIA'S ANGEL, AMELIA's ORCHID & AMELIA'S
CANARY, hope I didn't miss one . Amelia is a very delightful lady. Hubby
Adam does the iris, she did grow all the other garden flowers. They both
reside in a retirement community now as he can no longer care for her by
himself.  Another of our club members also has an iris named for her, Bill
Jefferies named an iris MABLE WING just for her.
Judy Eckhoff
Haven, KS
AIS & HIPS
sweltering today 100 hot & humid not a good day to dig iris !!!!!!

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
http://www.onelist.com
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.