New Iris

From: "Steve Szabo" <stevesz@erols.com>

I purchased a number of iris at a local club sale last week and there are
some I have not been able to get any, or just minimal information.  I am
trying to keep a list of what I have, and what they are.  It also helps me
to decide where to plant what (you know, small in the front--big in the back
<g>).  My list has the variety name, the type (TB, MTB, IB, etc.), the
color, registration information and if the variety has won any awards (award
name and year).  When they are planted, they are marked with the varietal
names on markers.

The iris I have that I am having a problem with are the following (with an
info I may have):
Pun	IB
Marmalade Skies	BB (I did find a photo)
Maya Midnight	SDB
Black Tornado

I also had one marked Liabation, which I take to be a hiccup in the
handwriting meaning Libation.  It is an MDB.  Was my presumption likely
correct?

Thank you.

\\Steve//
For tropical fish and aquariums in MA, visit:
http://www.petsforum.com/was/
If you are in the DC Metro area, visit:
http://www.pvas.com
If your interest lies in dogs, visit:
http://www.petsforum.com/ace/
Manager Fish Club and Society WebRing
http://www.petsforum.com/was/fishclub/fishclub.html
List Owner:  fishadmin
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/fishadmin
I'm thinking zone 7, but close to zone 6
Feels like zone 22 <g>.

ONElist users:  YOU can win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
http://www.onelist.com
Check out the FRIENDS & FAMILY program to find out how.  See homepage.