Re: CAT: Club Sales

From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>

vince lewonski wrote:

>    I am curious to know what other clubs are charging for
> irises at their sales. Those that are in this area have the
> following prices:

> Club #4  $1-$5, based on the year of introduction

San Fernando Valley I S does just about the same.

Potted iris in the spring go for $5, regardless of age.

>    One club has charged $3 for rebloomers in the past,
> although they did not this year. I was pushing to charge
> extra for rebloomers, space agers, and colorbreakers, due
> to the high demand.

Makes sense to me!

>    I would also like to know what clubs have been charging
> for beardless irises.

$2-$3, as I remember--also $5 if potted.

Gerry in warm Los Angeles, eagerly awaiting some rebloom

Congrats to GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
http://www.onelist.com
Check out ONElistís new program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.