Re: CAT: Club Sales

From: Judyhunt1@aol.com

In a message dated 07/24/1999 5:21:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
vincelewonski@yahoo.com writes:
  <  I am curious to know what other clubs are charging for
 irises at their sales. >

LAIS raised the price two years ago from $2 each to $3 each, or two for $5.
We sell out by noon (or before).

Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY, where we are praying for cooler weather before
sale-digging time!

ONElist announces "FRIENDS & FAMILY!"
See homepage for details, including our weekly drawing!