PHOTO: irises & more!

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

The folks on the LAiris list have been talking about Hymenocallis.  Well, I
didn't know what they were so I decided to search the net for some photos.
I found a way-cool site that I just had to share with y'all.

Ever heard of Iris petrana?  Me neither.  But it's beautiful!

The main directory for the photo gallery is:

It has irises, irids, and much, much more!

P.S. The photos on this page really got me excited about Calochortus.  They
are such gorgeous flowers.  Well, I could spend the rest of my afternoon
looking at these photos.  I hope some of you enjoy them too.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com