OT bullentin

I'm convinced, sorry for doubting, I have to agree with Kathy, Terry sizzles.  My July bulletin arrived today in the Month of July!  Thanks for the good work Terry.  While handing out praise lets not forget Dr. Roy Epperson who returned our medals so fast they were engraved and handed out at the awards picnic.
Carol Fisher  Mio,MI  Zone 4  sand