Re:OT

From: "Carryl M. Meyer" <carrylm@bigsky.net>

If you know someone and know that there is an Iris named for them, why not
get a picture of that person--compose a write-up about that person and also
the person who named the Iris, then send it to Terry for the Bulletin?
Maybe there could be a page each issue--devoted to ____________name and
___________Iris name--
I know, that when I look at a flower which bears someone's name, I wonder
about who it was and why have an Iris named after her-him-

Terry is always looking for articles--and if enough persons started sending
him pictures and articles--just think about how much us other persons would
enjoy them
Carryl in western Montana--twas going to dig this afternoon--but we have a
front going through--wind about 30 mph and rain and lots of dust!!

Congratulations SAYNO2DRUGS. Our latest ONElist of the week.
http://www.onelist.com
How is ONElist changing YOUR life? Visit our homepage and let us know!