OT:Pilling Cats???

From: StorYlade@aol.com

Dear I-Talkers,

This night shift is getting me down. It's something past 3 am and I can't go
to sleep. As I lay, atrying as it were, my thoughts turned to this strain on
I-Talk--'Pilling Cats'.

Thought I would let you know my guys (furry, four footed type) and I had a
talk tonight.  I laid everything out clear to them--I will concede they are
the boss and straw boss around here. I'll wear my tattered shirts with pride!
 After all, it shows they love me.  Although I cring, I'll survive when
someone confuses furniture and scratching post.  However, the first time one
of them shoves a pill down my throat he looses his position on the bed!
Might even find himself sitting outside the door!

I know it's mean, but they've been told!

BW in Bowling Green, KY. . . assuming this weather leaves any of us alive.

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com by starting a new list at ONElist.
Weekly drawing is held each Friday.  See homepage for details!