Re: CAT: Club Sales

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

	Do you wash your plants?  We do.

	I just got some plants from a nearby club's sale and they didn't
wash any of them.  What a mess!  Our product should be in its
'best dress' when we offer it.  I wonder what the customers think
upon leaving the sale area.  I know they have to find a lavatory and
clean themselves up before they get in the car and drive elsewhere.
Maybe I am too picky   -   after all, these are just plants and are
going back in the dirt.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8

Start a new ONElist list & you can WIN great prizes!
http://www.onelist.com
See homepage for details on ONElist's new "FRIENDS & FAMILY" program.