Re: CAT: Club Sales

From: "Mark Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

> Do you wash your plants?  We do.

Walter,
     I am with you on this.  When I contributed to the sale of the Bluegrass
Iris Society, I would wash the plants.  I would put Beardless Irises,
wrapped with moist paper towel in a bag of some sort.  It appears that the
"clean" plants sell faster.  Besides allowing those who purchase the plants
to get them home without messing up their cars, it also keeps the sale area
much cleaner and attractive.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, Florida.