RE: CAT: Club Sales

From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

	Maybe I am too picky   -   after all, these are just plants and are
going back in the dirt.<<

Picky is good. Dirt can easily hide bugs, rot, weed seeds, and a host of
other problems.

Anything sent out to another garden really should be well scrubbed and
neatly trimmed with a label that won't come off easily if bumped. After
all, this is to promote irises and it's common sense to put the best face
forward.

Christy Hensler
Newport, WA a4b
http://www.povn.com/rock/

Congratulations SAYNO2DRUGS. Our latest ONElist of the week.
http://www.onelist.com
How is ONElist changing YOUR life? Visit our homepage and let us know!