Re: CAT: Club Sales

From: Judyhunt1@aol.com

In a message dated 07/25/1999 9:00:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wmoores@watervalley.net writes:

 	<Do you wash your plants?  We do.>

Walter, we have asked our members donating rhizomes to please wash them in a
10% chlorine bleach solution.  We tell them that this not only cleans the
dirt, but might prevent transferring any little critters, seen or unseen, to
the garden of the purchaser.  Most of our members honor our request, but
there are always a few... My guess is that most "old-hand" irisarians follow
this practice whenever any rhizome leaves their premises, and I also imagine
that most give this treatment to those coming in from non-commercial sources.

Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY

Congrats to GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
http://www.onelist.com
Check out ONElistís new program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.