OT:Compain plants

From: starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

  I know, it's missspelled,sue me. But not  long ago therewas talk
about plants that could be grown with iris. last winter I built a free
 form rasied bed, right now this bed, which  isat  the southside/end
of my trailer has  a mixture of Iris growing in amoung miragolds,
morring glory vines, sun flowers, and whatever else has come up. some
of the iris aretotaly covered by the other  plants.

and they love it! So what's  this about iris being picky?

| Slc.Dennis Bishop Founder & Lifetime Member |
| SIAR (1971)   /  IAR (1995                  |

http://www.onelist.com