Re: OT:Companion plants

From: "Bill Stone" <wstone@volcano.net>

Dennis: I don't think the Iris is overly particular about companions but it
is the fact that in some areas the iris needs circulation and companion
plants tend to choke off the movement of air.  Bill
Stone's Iris Garden
23801 Shake Ridge Rd.
Volcano, CA 95689
                                   3500 ft. elev. 55 miles SE of Sacramento,
                                                    Sunset Zone 7