Re: CAT: Club Sales

From: IRISROT@aol.com

In a message dated 7/24/99 2:21:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
vincelewonski@yahoo.com writes:

>    I am curious to know what other clubs are charging for
>  irises at their sales. Those that are in this area have the
>  following prices:
>  Club #1  Medians     $1
>           TBs         $2
>  Club #2  Medians     $1
>           TBs         $2
>           Buy 4, get 1 free
>  Club #3  All         $2.50
>  Club #4  $1-$5, based on the year of introduction
>     One club has charged $3 for rebloomers in the past,
>  although they did not this year. I was pushing to charge
>  extra for rebloomers, space agers, and colorbreakers, due
>  to the high demand.
>     I would also like to know what clubs have been charging
>  for beardless irises.
We charged $3.00 for all TB's on the table iris this year in the past we
charged $2.00. I am in charge of the Missouri Botanical Garden sale we upped
the prices there to $4.00-$6.00- $8.00 this price included the medians. We
just added more to the bundle on the medians from what we did in the past. I
must say we didn't have one person to complain today. We opened at 11:00AM
was sold out by 1:30PM. We had approximately 1,130 iris for sale. There was a
line almost 60 feet long waiting to get in the doors....

						Jim Loveland, fenton, MO Zone

ONElist users:  YOU can win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
Check out the FRIENDS & FAMILY program to find out how.  See homepage.