From: "Carryl M. Meyer" <carrylm@bigsky.net>

Our club raised prices a few years ago--$ 2.00 for each TB, or BB, IB's are
packaged 2 together, SDB and MDB are 3 together- all for the same
price--this year, '94 and newer are $ 3.00--and we do not charge extra for
certain colors or SA's or rebloomers--Sibs are $ 3.00 a bunch--
If someone spends about $ 20.00 we toss in extras and later in the morning
we drop the price on the grab bags--which start at $ 10.00 for a dozen TB
or a dozen bunches of medians--
At our club garden someone removed many name tags, and it was in the area
which was not remapped last year, so we have many unknowns this year--and
we have pretty good luck doing the grab bags--and whatever does not sell is
taken to Farmer's market--here and in towns aroung here--
Then what is left from that, we can usually talk a nursery into taking and
potting up--

So far, we have about 1500 rhizomes dug--and have not done the club
garden--where we will probably dig at least 80-90 varieties, my own garden
with about 60-70 varieties--and know of about 40 other varieties--so should
have a great sale--
Nice to know what others are charging--
Carryl in Western Montana--where I found a great big seed pod on Gizmo
(MDB) today--bigger than the bloom was!!!

ONElist:  your connection to like-minds and kindred spirits.