Re: PLEASE respond!!

From: Greer Holland <mindpath@flash.net>

rod suchy wrote:
> From: rod suchy <ras357@juno.com>
> I am interested in attending your sale, But I need directions from I-35S
> traveling from Wichita!
> Also please give me an idea of the price range you will be charging for
> the newer variety?
> thanks for your time
> WICHITA, KS 67209-2305
> 316-942-6874
>Dear Rod,
     Please accept my apologies for not answering you sooner.  Things
have been rather busy at the French-Holland household and I have not had
a chance to look at our e-mail for the past few days.
     I have contacted Paul Gossett about what our price range will be on
the convention guest irises and am waiting for him to get back with me.
I believe they will be at least half off catalog prices.  We will have
lots and lots of newer ones, most introduced in the last two years, last
year, this year or next year.  I helped Nancy Fernandes dig some of her
guests last Wednesday and the rhizomes looked really nice for the most
     We will also have all types of older varieties available - SDB's
starting from .50 and up, others from $1.00 and up.  Most rhizomes are
very reasonably priced from Sooner State.
     As far as directions go, I am not a highway traveler, so I will ask
Greer to write you with specific directions (or tell me and I will
respond).  Will Rogers Garden Center is right on the corner of NW 36th
and I-44 (3400 NW 36th St.).  I believe you will travel south on I-35
until you reach northern Oklahoma City and then take I-44 west to NW
36th Street.  I am not sure if there is a 36th Street exit, and this is
where Greer can give you much better instructions than I can.
     Once again, plase accept my apologies for being so long in
answering you.  If you have any last minute questions, we can also be
reached by phone at (405)424-6634.  I work from our home (answering
phones and doing bookkeeping for Greer's plumbing business) so there is
usually someone here to answer the phone.
     I will get back with you on pricing and more explicit directions
and soon as I hear from Paul and Greer.

Best regards,
Mona French