Re: OT:Companion plants

From: Gardenhous@aol.com

Look out for the Queen Annes Lace !! Jan   I left it last year for the
butterflies and it is everywhere this year so I tore it up but am leaving the
milk weed for the monarchs this year.  Next year should be spent tearing that
up I bet.  I leave these growing in the grass between the beds.  I barely
have enough room for all the iris especially as this year I divided.  Doreen
westford, MA