Re: OT:Club Sales

From: David Silverberg <sil1812@molalla.net>

Michelle: Glad you had a good time at the Wichita sale. I think that you
have gone right to the core of the irisarian credo. There is no concern
given to either race, religion, national origin, age, gender, etc. We all
like/love/enjoy - seeing/growing/hybridizing - being around/talking with
other irisarians. Welcome aboard and enjoy!!

Dave Silverberg
Molalla, Oregon zone ???

Steven Pihl wrote:

> From: Steven Pihl <akasha@midusa.net>
> I just wanted to share my experience with my first club sale.  I
> attended the club sale in Wichita, KS today.  I am a new member of the
> club.  I only joined last month.  Everyone there was delightful.  They
> treated me with friendliness and warmth.  Even though I am young, I was
> not regarded as stupid.  I was very impressed with the selection they
> had, and how it was presented.  I ended up with a sack full.  Way to go
> Wichita.  You did a great job!
> Michelle Pihl
> Smolan, KS
> zone 5
> Congrats to GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
> http://www.onelist.com
> Check out ONElistís new program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.

Create a list for FRIENDS & FAMILY...
...and YOU can WIN $100 to Amazon.com.  For details, go to