Re: Cult: Unknowns

From: Iarejan@aol.com

In a message dated 7/26/99 10:29:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vincelewonski@yahoo.com writes:

<<  Most of
 these I have gotten rid of, but there are some that are
 such good growers that I keep them >>
      If you have the room, I believe many of us keep these in the "cutting
My mom had two unknown varieties that I keep there because they grow well,
and when I don't have the heart to disturb the glorious bloom in the named
beds, I snatch
an unnamed lovely for the vase.

Janet Natale

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com!
If you join ONElistís FRIENDS & FAMILY program.  For details, go to