bleach solution discussion

From: Doug Berry <dberry@marin.k12.ca.us>

I am new to this iris talk group and have been reading many messages about
washing rhizomes in a ten percent bleach solution to clean out bugs etc.   Does
it make sense for me to clean the new rhizomes when I dig up and divide my
Iris?  Mine are about three years old and have four or five new rhizomes coming
off the main one.  When you wash them do you protect the part that has been
broken off the main rhizome?  Thanks for your advice

Congratulations to MICHELLE UNSER
This week’s FRIENDS&FAMILY WINNER!
To enter go to http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html