Re: CAT: Club Sales

From: Tmilchh@aol.com

Dear Vince,
     The BlueGrass Iris Society in Central Kentucky is charging $3 for TB,
Sib, Pseudacoris, & potted SDB's; unless the iris is a fairly new
introduction then it will charge more.
     Our sale is Saturday.
     Do you sell unknowns?    We don't, but I wish we did, I have lots to
donate. Perhaps we could get only $1 for an unknown of a particular color,
but no name. We could still sell a lot and increase our income. I'm probablly
going to bring some unknowns to sell anyway. I have this big red (2 tone
Burgundy) with tons of rhizomes that I need to get rid of. I'll probablly be
overruled, but I intend to try anyway.
    Annette Milch  Lexington, KY   zone 5/6 TMilchh@aol.com
Where it is way too hot to dig, but I am out there digging in my bathing
suit, with water to pour over me.

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com!
If you join ONElistís FRIENDS & FAMILY program.  For details, go to