CULT: Watering and Sprinklers

From: "Lynn Lamb" <plamb5@bellsouth.net>

Hello All,
    I wanted to share with you a great little sprinkler that is useful on
new beds, as in the one where I am planting my first HIST cultivars and a
few others.  It is called 'Gentle Waters' by Rainbird.  There is a selection
dial for a circular, square, half-moon etc. spray pattern and it delivers
water at a gentle flow which is great for the new rhizomes.  It doesn't beat
anything down, just delivers the water gently and slowly.

Lynn Lamb
Zone 7b, DOG DAYS ARE HERE!
AIS, HIPS, CIS

Congratulations DALMATIANRESCUE. Our latest ONElist of the week.
To see full story and submit YOUR ONElist story, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/ootw_19.html