Re: Cult: sibs vs spuria

From: Gardenhous@aol.com

Bill
 I live in Westford, Ma  our blooms are sadly long gone. So it is not
blooming now but was yellow.  I guess pseudacoris is probably right.  I did
plant some Japenese and Siberian and LA this year.  Can't wait to see them.
I killed so many borer yesterday that I felt like Matt Dillon riding into
Dodge to clean up the West.  I bet I got 50.  I stuck some heads on my box
edges to warn the others to keep out!!

I have another question.  I found a green catapillar that was 3.5 long about
an inch in diameter with  some horns that cover its side tipped in blue, back
tipped in yellow and eye stalks orange.  What will this become?  It was on a
branch under an apple tree.

Doreen F. McCabe   Westford, MA