CAT: Willott Price List

From: DWiris@aol.com

Hi all:

We are baking in the drought and high temperatures, with no air conditioning,
which makes it difficult to find the strength to get anything done.

Way back in the spring several people asked about some of our irises,
particularly PIXIE KISSES (W 94-17), SABRINA'S KISS and PERSIAN WOOD.  I sent
price lists to all who sent me their snail mail addresses, but one was
returned with the name and address ripped off.  I have not heard from several
people who expressed interest, so I don't know who didn't get their price
list.  If someone wanted a price list and didn't get it, write me privately
and I will get it to you.

We will be leaving on August 17 to attend the International Master Gardener
Conference in San Antonio, Texas.  From there we will dash up to Carlsbad,
New Mexico, to check on my almost 95 year old father and return home late on
August 27.  August 28 and 29 will be my 51st high school reunion activities,
one year late for the 50th anniversary of graduation.  Therefore, we won't be
shipping irises between August 17 and August 29.

Dorothy Willott

Books, music, auctions, and more. Amazon.com!