RE: Cult: sibs vs spuria

From: "George Watkins" <GeoWatkins@net1plus.com>

Hi, Doreen:

Your green caterpiller sounds an awful lot like the horned tomato worm
These things can devour a whole tomato plant in what seems like no time at
all, though they're very well camoflaged against the green leaves, so I
don't know how long they've been on the plant.

I'd mush it.

George in nearby Harvard, MA

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com by starting a new list at ONElist.
Drawing is held each week through August 20.  For details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html