RE: MED: Companion perennials

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

It doesn't sound like the same one but Aquilegia flabella does self-seed
rather easily.  Where I had four plants three years ago, I now have more
than 10.  But all I do now is collect the seed for the rock garden society
and dig one or two plants for the horticulture society spring sale.  That
keeps it under control.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)