OT: A Virtual Birthday Party!!

From: Irisborer@aol.com

I would not normally put such a post to the entire list, but I have a
milestone of interest to most of you to report.  Our own perennial, Rosalie
Figge, will be 90 years young in two days and I think this calls for a
virtual, cybercelebration.

Anyone who is interested in joining the fun, please e-mail me PRIVATELY at
irisborer@aol.com, and I'll give you the scoop.  This is going to rival the
millennium celebration itself!

Remember... you can only receive other's posts if you participate yourself.

In other news.... I'm still on the lookout for Bulletin reports..... again -
please send them PRIVATELY.  When I have a significant amount, I'll fire them
to the list.

Kathy Guest
in E. Aurora, NY where we are at the ready for the WNY IRIS SOCIETY SALE AND
AUCTION on Saturday, and the GREATER ROCHESTER IRIS SOCIETY SALE on Sunday...
and where we DO sell 'orphans' (unknown irises), by putting them in a big ole
wheelbarrow and offering them at 3/$1.

ONElist announces "FRIENDS & FAMILY!"
For details, including our weekly drawing, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html