Re: RE: REBLOOMING IRIS SOCIETY

From: z88keys@mindspring.com (L.Zurbrigg)

>HELLO TO EVERYONE OUT THERE.  IF YOU WERE NOT AT THIS YEAR'S CONVENTION,
>I WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE REBLOOMING SOCIETY.  I WILL ALSO REMAIN
>MEMBERSHIP CHAIRMAN.  DUES WILL INCREASE AT THE END OF DEC 99.  SINGLE
>ANNUAL WILL BE 7.00, 3 YEAR IS 18.00.  ADD $1.00 FOR DUAL SINGLE AND
>$3.00 FOR DUAL TRIENNIAL.  ALL RATES WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THE FALL
>REBLOOMING RECORDER.  IF YOU RENEW BEFORE THE END OF DEC, YOU STILL GET
>THE OLD RATE.  THANKS FOR THE INDULGENCE.  Charlie Brown

Congratulations, Charlie! Let me know if I can help out. A rther good
spring here. Pods harvested, and mostly shelled now. Red alert day for old
folks, but I still dug the new seedlings to send to Joan Roberts. Tomorrow,
another wateringday. Again, all best wishes, Lloyd Zurbrigg in Durham NC.

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
http://www.onelist.com/store/tshirts.html
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.