AD: IRIS CYBER-SALE

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

Hello, Talk-ers!

The Logan Iris Society had its most successful iris sale in several years
Tuesday evening, but our donors (including Brad and Kathie Kasperek) were
so generous that we had more iris rhizomes to sell than the local market
could absorb. Therefore, we are offering you the opportunity of purchasing
selected, bloom size rhizomes of 1980 to 1999 introductions (mostly TB with
a few BB and IB) at a price of $4.00 each for 1995-99 intros, $3.00 each
for 1990-94 intros and $2.00 each for pre-1990 intros.

Shipment will be by USPS Priority Mail charged at actual cost. Sorry,
delivery to U.S. addresses only.

Email me OFFLIST for a complete list of the cultivars available.

Happy Irising!

mailto:jcwalters@bridgernet.com