Re: TB:Ole Silver

From: Ray & Judy Keisling <keisling@swbell.net>

Steven Pihl wrote:
> From: Steven Pihl <akasha@midusa.net>
> Could anyone help me?  I received OLE SILVER as a freebe from my local
> iris sale.  I can find no information about it.  I would appreciate any
> info.
> Michelle Pihl
> Smolan, KS
> Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
> http://www.onelist.com/store/tshirts.html
> With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.
Michelle;  oLE sILVER (D. Meek R. 1986) TB, 44", ML.  Ruffled light
orchid withy silver sheen on fall,; light yellow beard. Introduced by
Roderick Iris in 1987
Ray, in liberty Mo., Asst RVP Region 18.

Congratulations DALMATIANRESCUE. Our latest ONElist of the week.
To see full story and submit YOUR ONElist story, go to