Re: TB:Ole Silver

From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>

From Michelle Pihl,

Could anyone help me?  I received OLE SILVER as a freebe from my local
iris sale.  I can find no information about it.  I would appreciate any
info.

Hi Michelle,

OLE SILVER (D.Moore, R.1986). Sdlg. 6821. TB, 44" (112 cm), ML. Ruffled
light orchid with silver sheen on F.; light yellow beard. Glory Bound X
07519:
((Favorite Topic x Champagne Music) x Grand Waltz). Roderick Iris 1987.

Sounds like it's a good grower at 44" tall, I'll bet you came away from
the sale
with a whole bag full, that is what happens to me when I get around so
many
healthy rhizomes at affordable prices.

Randy,
southern california

GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points,
       NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR.
Apply online today!                http://www.onelist.com/ad/nextcard1