No Subject

Just found out that we are officially a zone 8 garden.  I don't know if that means a thing to any one other than Charlie Brown but there it is.  After all these years of us saying we are a zone 8/9, we aren't!  I did notice that most folks just assumed that we were a 9 if we put 8/9 so now all of those zone ratings from us that have been logged as a 9 should now be changed to an 8.  Anybody care?  :-)
    I have another flower name problem coming up and if I can get my scanner working I will post it.  It's a beautiful light pink BB.  Very wide, ruffled and heavily laced.  Just can't come up with a good name.  Gotta go dig, sorry for the ramble, it's iris digging season and my brain goes on hold until OCT.