CAT: Rainbow Iris Farms

Good afternoon Iris folks,

We received an order from Cliff Snyder (an Iris Talk member) of Rainbow Iris Farms today and I want to tell you all how pleased and very, very surprised I was when I opened the package.

We started potting all our new irises per Walter Moore's directions last year except that we used 1 gallon pots instead of the 4 inch pots Walter recommended.  Well let me tell you all that I have serious doubts as to whether I can get the iris I just received from Cliff in 1 gallon pots!  Cliff's rhizomes are so large (hugh) I do not believe they will fit in my pots.  To be honest with you all I have never seen rhizomes this large!  This is no exaggeration!  These honkers are hugh!!!!!!

What ever you are doing Cliff keep it up!

I don't want to sound like I'm advertising too much here but I am very impressed so thought I would also include Cliff's (Rainbow Iris Farms) web site address as well:   www.RainbowFarms.net

You all should go and visit Cliff's web site and see what he has that you might want, I don't think you would regret an order.

Glenn

Glenn & Linda Simmons
mailto:glsimmon@swbell.net
         or