RE: July report

Here's a full list of July rebloom for our garden. USDA zone 8

ANXIOUS
ANGELIC WINGS
BABY BLESSED
BLESSED AGAIN
BLITZ
BONUS MAMA
BOUNTIFUL HARVEST
CANTINA
DARK CRYSTAL
DOUBLE BYTE
DUKE OF EARL
ETERNAL BLISS
ETERNAL WALTZ
EXTRA INNINGS
FEEDBACK
FLOORSHOW
GOLDEN GUSTO
GOLDEN IMMORTAL
GOLD REPRISE
GRAPE REPRISE
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HEART OF ICE
HEMSTITCHED
HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS
I BLESS
LADY ESSEX -heavy rebloom
LILTING
ORANGE HARVEST
PUNKIN
PURPLE MAGIC
PRETTY AGAIN
QUEEN DOROTHY
RECURRING DELIGHT
RENOWN
SECOND WIND
SEPTEMBER FROST -heavy rebloom
SILVER DIVIDENDS
SILVER SCREEN
ST. PETERSBURG
SUMMER LUXURY
SUGAR BLUES
SPEED LIMIT
SPEEDING AGAIN
SUMMER HOLIDAYS -heavy rebloom
TEA LEAVES
THREE SEASONS
TOTAL RECALL -heavy rebloom
WHITE REPRISE
WINESAP
ZURICH

Renown seedlings are going crazy right now.  We have about 25 seedlings of Renown X various different things that are blooming.  Several Renown X Champagne Elegance seedlings have thrown multiple bloom stalks from the same rhizome about three weeks apart.
Mike Sutton