Re: TB: corkscrew foliage

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Hello Folks,

Mike Sutton writes,
>VIBRATIONS is another corkscrew grower.  It is also very vigorous.  $.02

This was true for me last year, but this year the foliage was considerably
less corkscrewed.  It is a strong grower, tho.  I liked the corkscrew effect
combined with the strong growth and wondered if it was a peculiarity of the
cultivar or caused by something else.  Perhaps it is enhanced by cultivation
and growing conditions.  I was interested in Dennis's remarks and almost
mentioned VIBRATIONS, but wanted to check it out again before responding.
Mike said it first and I find that even more interesting.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7 - HOT, HOT, HOT and DRY, DRY, DRY.  Several months
away from the kind of late summer/early fall growth Bill Shear is already
experiencing.  It's a marvel any plant survives what the seasons can dish
out from time to time.

Transfer your big list to ONElist and earn $500!
For program details, go to