Nameing Suttons Iris

From: Gardenhous@aol.com

Mike and Everyone out there in Hapy Iris Land,

This is a very very sad story I have to tell and it has afffected me all my
life.  I grew up in Concord Mass a kid in the 1950s and everyone rode bikes
that had name license plates on them.  Except me.  There has never been a
Doreen preprinted on anything. No Funny pens, stationary etc.  They named the
dolls Barbie not Doreen. Songs? G- L- O- R- I -A  not Doreen.  So any one
with a seedling to name could it be ?   FOR DOREEN.

And Suttons not only am I a good customer but I feel  a pink named  FOR
DOREEN will match my sunburned skin attained planting, killing borer and
weeding.

Yours in IRIS LAND

Doreen F. McCabe
PS  Maybe this  story line could also be used as a continuing drama   special
 like in spring it would be called
DOREENS ROTTEN WORLD,,in summer  Doreens Desert Storm a war story on borer
and lack  of rain  and in winter  .................

How do you enter ONElistís WEEKLY DRAWING for $100?
By joining the FRIENDS & FAMILY program.  For details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html