Re: Nameing Suttons Iris

From: Chris Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca>

For Doreen,

One way to assure your request to have an iris named after you is to
start hybridizing and introduce something.  In the mean time while
you're waiting to have enough rhizomes for introduction purposes , you
can head on down to your local bike shop and get a personal engraved
name plate made for your bike.  It's never too late to this kinda stuff.

I really enjoyed your post Doreen and I'll let you know in two years if
any of  my seedlings look ,  "Distinctly Doreen". How bout that ?

Chris Darlington